Special Price Please call us on +44 (0)1386 554 210 for more details
Contralube 770 is a clear gel that is primarily used as an electrical/electronic connector and contact protector gel. Contralube 770 can also be used on any data connection – digital or analogue.
- State of the art formula – does not cause circuit impedance or affect data signal quality.
- Water & salt water resistant (weatherproofing from rain & spray).
- Prevents oxidation – Extends life of contacts/connectors.
- Halts vibration (fretting) corrosion – ideal preventative maintenance solution
- Prohibits contact wear – reduces costs
- Dielectric product – cannot introduce faults if mis-applied (breakdown voltage is 10kV)
- Synthetic product – does not evaporate
- UV dye included – aids inspection when applied in thin layers
- Contralube 770 does not contain silicone
Contralube 770 is used to prevent moisture ingress (inc.salt water), oxidation and corrosion, contact wear, verdigris and fretting corrosion.
Contralube 770 can be used on all connector types – multipin, spade, bullet, screw, bayonet etc and will imrove the reliability of connectors and extend connector life.